We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celebration restaurant

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
6 reviews
Celebration restaurant

Y'all helped me find a place to stay for our graduation weekend so now I'm asking for restaurant help. It's a small group of 6 of us and I'm looking for something special. We are definitely foodies but range from pescatarian to carnivores. Would love to make this special for my daughter, cake or special dessert etc. my family has graduation fatigue so I'm blanking in new ideas for a celebration. Thanks in advance.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
31,653 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: Celebration restaurant

Where are you staying? Did you want someplace you can walk to? What budget?

Great celebration spots include Catch at Casa del Mar, Red O, The Lobster, Ivy at the Shore, Boa, Water Grill and more.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Celebration restaurant

We are staying at doubletree. No budget. Thank you. And yes, walking would be great

Edited: 21 April 2017, 22:08
Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
22,467 posts
262 reviews
3. Re: Celebration restaurant

Our family has enjoyed many a celebration at The Lobster (fish and seafood) and Boa (steak, glorious steak!). They are close to one another near the pier. Make reservations!

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Celebration restaurant

Will check out all those places thanks keep them coming please

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Celebration restaurant

Wow the catch looks perfect. I will send her some choices and let her pick .

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Celebration restaurant

Thanks for all the suggestions. We loved catch for our special dinner. Food, service and view were spectacular. We also loved sugarfish and inoteke. We all were blown away by the food in Santa Monica. Thanks again

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
31,653 posts
45 reviews
7. Re: Celebration restaurant

Glad to hear that Catch was the right choice. Yes, Santa Monica truly has some amazing restaurants!

8. Re: Celebration restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2018, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Santa Monica
Recent Conversations