We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

public lockers and restrooms near the ski lifts

New York City, New...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
public lockers and restrooms near the ski lifts

Are there public lockers and restrooms near the ski lifts? It seems to be impossible to find this information on the Beaver Creek web site.

5 replies to this topic
Naalehu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
917 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: public lockers and restrooms near the ski lifts

I haven't skied at Beaver Creek, but I pulled up the trail map and found restrooms clearly marked. Usually public lockers are in the same building as rentals, ski school, etc. at the base of the mountain.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
8,887 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: public lockers and restrooms near the ski lifts

Hopefully the OP has contacted the resort's information desk. Maybe they'll report back to let others know what they found out about lockers.

Naalehu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
917 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: public lockers and restrooms near the ski lifts

I agree, smushie. I just felt bad that no-one had responded to her.

vermont
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: public lockers and restrooms near the ski lifts

There are lockers off to the right of ticket sales down a narrow hallway to the parking garage there is a small sign there.Ask one of the many info people with a red jacket they should be able to steer you to lockers and restrooms.

lockers were $4.00 a day

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: public lockers and restrooms near the ski lifts

Beaver Creek Ski Resort has lockers at Spruce Saddle Lodge which is next to the Centennial chairlift halfway up the mountain. As of Feb. 2018, the lockers were $2.00 for the day. There is a coin changer in the location that handle your $1 and $5 bills and turns them into tokens.

Reply to: public lockers and restrooms near the ski lifts
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted