We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On Mountain Lunch

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
411 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
On Mountain Lunch

Looking for recommendations on where we should eat lunch on mountain during our ski/ride day. I am not looking for a reservation-only location. Prefer to stay on mountain to avoid crowds (I can be wrong about that) and am open to hearing recommendations for places at the base. Thank you!

2 replies to this topic
Edwards, Colorado
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On Mountain Lunch

The mountain eateries at Beaver Creek are going to be quick-serve or cafeteria style. Most of them can get quite crowded from 11AM-1PM, but there are places in the village which take reservations and can be faster, even though they are sit down!

On mountain, there's Spruce Saddle Lodge (most popular), Talon's, Mamie's (great view, 3/4 outdoors), and Broken Arrow. In the village, you can get reservations at Golden Eagle Inn, Revolution, 8100, and Hooked. The other options in the village are Cyote Cafe, Dusty Boot, Blue Moose Pizza, C Bar, and Beaver Creek Chophouse (reservations at dinner only).

You can also ski to SaddleRidge and have their sherpa take you back out to the Highlands section of the mountain. Hope this helps!

Mentioned in this post
Hooked
Hooked
411 Reviews
Beaver Creek, CO
Blue Moose
Blue Moose
750 Reviews
Beaver Creek, CO
Beaver Creek Chophouse
Beaver Creek Chophouse
171 Reviews
Beaver Creek, CO
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,853 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On Mountain Lunch

For sure everything on the mountain is going to be packed. Things move quickly though and cafeteria's are good. Steph J has provided you with a full rundown on what's in the Village. If you want to ski back down, the two I would consider are Golden Eagle Inn (down two flights of escalator) - my favorite; or Chophouse just 20-30 steps from the Centennial Lift.

If you want to meet on mountain, I would suggest Talons.

Have fun.

Reply to: On Mountain Lunch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted