We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to BC from Minturn

Getting to BC from Minturn

Hello,

I am trying to plan a potential trip in Dec to ski both Vail and BC. I am finding some reasonable accommodations in Minturn, and see that the ECO bus is a good option for getting to Vail daily.

Is there is a similar reasonably priced public (or priviate) bus option for getting to BC? I’m not familiar enough with the local geography to be able to determine how feasible this would be, so if it’s possible please provide as much detail as you can (as I am an idiot)

Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Eagle, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
1. Re: Getting to BC from Minturn

The minturn bus goes into the vail transportation center. From there you can catch a west bound bus back out to avon and catch the gondola or up to beaver creek.

2. Re: Getting to BC from Minturn

Thanks for the speedy reply! For frame of reference, how long of a commute would that be, and is it even worth doing? Looks like the ECO from Minturn to Vail is about 30 minutes or so, not sure how long that trip from Vail to BC is.

Was hoping to ski 2 days at Vail and 2 at BC over a 5 day period, but maybe I should rethink that if it's too much hassle getting to BC.

Eagle, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
3. Re: Getting to BC from Minturn

Not sure on connection times. An express bus to avon is 10 to 15 minutes. Puts you next to the gondola and you can access the mountain from bachelor gulch. There may be an express right to BC village also. Just may depend on connections. There is uber and lyft also but it can be spotty.

Reply to: Getting to BC from Minturn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted