We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski while staying in Edwards at the Lodge/Spa at Cordillera?

S.Florida
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ski while staying in Edwards at the Lodge/Spa at Cordillera?

I'm thinking of booking here as part of an AMEX pkg deal. We hope to ski. Does anyone know how practical it is to ski when staying at this hotel i.e. distance/frequency of shuttles to Beaver Creek? Thanks for any advice

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,164 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski while staying in Edwards at the Lodge/Spa at Cordillera?

There is a shuttle (not sure how often) to their Ski In/Ski Out Mountain Clubs in both Beaver Creek and Vail. Plus a nordic ski / snowshoe center at the hotel. cordilleralodge.com/hotel_highlights/faqs/ I think Beaver Creek is better for newer, less experienced skiers, and it is closer than Vail!

You may also want to look at package deals on their website.

Edited: 20 January 2012, 19:29
Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ski while staying in Edwards at the Lodge/Spa at Cordillera?

I'm not sure how often the shuttle runs either, it's about 30 minutes from Cordillera to BC. It's a lovely development, very quiet with pretty views, but it's fairly remote. For golf in the summer it would be great but not all that convenient for getting to BC and enjoying Apres and other restaurants not at the property.

3. Re: Ski while staying in Edwards at the Lodge/Spa at Cordillera?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2013, 05:24