We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking garage at Strawberry Park

Plainfield, IL
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Parking garage at Strawberry Park

Hi all,

My family is going to Beaver Creek, staying at Strawberry Park this winter. We're driving out and think we need a cargo box for the gear. But I am worried that our Toyota Sienna minivan won't fit in the parking garage if we have a cargo box on top. Anyone know the clearance of the garage there (rental agency has not responded to this inquiry) or have experience parking a larger vehicle with a cargo box in this garage?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking garage at Strawberry Park

Have you tried calling the front desk of Strawberry Park? They should have that information on hand.

Dallas
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking garage at Strawberry Park

Try calling Vail Reality. I believe they manage Strawberry Park. (800-6247-VAIL). You could also try BeaverCreek.com (800-953-0844).

3. Re: Parking garage at Strawberry Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2015, 01:17