We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants for people with food allergies

Westport, CT
Level Contributor
128 posts
83 reviews
Restaurants for people with food allergies

I'm looking for restaurants in BC (or Vail, if necessary) that are easy for a person who is gluten-free, egg-free and dairy free. Places with meat, fish and veggies are good, or places whose menus are very clear about what is in each dish. It's been a while since the last post about GF, so I'm hoping there are some new options! Thank you!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
20,702 posts
449 reviews
1. Re: Restaurants for people with food allergies

I would be very surprised if any of the main restaurants in Beaver Creek couldn't meet your needs. You might have to ask, but it's not that difficult for a restaurant to work to your needs. It's not that unusual. That being said, you are somewhat limited on nice restaurants in BC Village. We like the Golden Eagle with a very diverse menu. Mirabelle is extraordinary (at gate down by Avon) or Spago in Bachelor Gulch. In Vail, look to places like Sweet Basil or its sister restaurant Mountain Standard. Matsuhisa in Vail would be an excellence choice for you, in the Solaris Plaza.

Have fun. I'm heading there again next week.

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,535 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Restaurants for people with food allergies

Most places in Vail or Beaver Creek will accommodate food allergies, it's not an uncommon request.

3. Re: Restaurants for people with food allergies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2015, 01:16