We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broncos tailgate - Sunday night game

London, Canada
Level Contributor
51 posts
Broncos tailgate - Sunday night game

Hi all,

I'll be in town for the first time next month for the Pats at Broncos game. Any good tailgate parties that are open to the public? I'd ideally like to just buy a ticket and be outside and have food and drinks provided. I won't have a vehicle or anything to do the usual tailgate on my own. In other words, I want the traditional tailgate experience without having to prep everything myself this time.

If you can recommend anything like that, what are your fave pre game bars/restaurants?

I really appreciate any advice. I'm super excited to see your city and this game!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
6,103 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Broncos tailgate - Sunday night game

Pretty much anything downtown will be packed out with broncos fans - the tavern, the viewhouse, thirsty Lion...Brooklyn's is a bit divy, but I think the closest. It gets paaaaacked.

2. Re: Broncos tailgate - Sunday night game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2018, 01:19