We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Stay in Denver?

Which Denver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Where to Stay in Denver?

I'm going to Denver in May for 2 days on business and one free day to explore/relax. I am not planning on renting a car. I am looking to stay somewhere that has easy access to the University of Colorado - Denver campus (in downtown Denver) but at the same time that has sights/restaurants/stores within easy walking distance. Budget is preferably less than $150 per night.

What is the best neighbourhood for me to stay in? Also recommendations for specific hotels would be welcome too!

Thanks!!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,517 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Stay in Denver?

Downtown Denver is a great place to stay - almost anywhere, LoDo being preferred a bit. We like the Teatro best. Oxford is also nice. Might be tough to get inside your price range but worth checking. Have fun.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,604 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to Stay in Denver?

I doubt you will get a room at the Teatro in that budget. Agree stay downtown.

Check denver.org for hotel specials the Sheraton on 16th often has good rates, also the Curtis, The Comfort Inn downtown, The Magnolia or Hotel Monaco.

3. Re: Where to Stay in Denver?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2013, 05:37