We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo rent for 2 monts

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Condo rent for 2 monts

I want to rent inmediately a furnished studio for at least 2 months and not too far from the action. Prefere higher floors and a modern clean looking design with large windows. The ideal price should not overcome B 10.000 including all. GYM, AIRcon and pool are a must.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,890 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo rent for 2 monts

Good luck ( I think you'll need it). Have a look on www.booking.com and add your requirements. Also try www.vrbo.com and TripAdvisor too.

Edited: 12 February 2017, 15:46
Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
17,600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo rent for 2 monts

"modern clean looking design with large windows. The ideal price should not overcome B 10.000 including all. GYM, AIRcon and pool are a must."

Do you mean 10,000 a week or this amount is for a month? Some tourists stay in cheap hotels and personally check out their long term accommodation before paying in advance.

"not too far from the action.."

Some places in Jomtien could be in slightly remote areas where you may have to pay for custom transportation. Pattaya City area has a greater concentration of action if you mean nightlife. Jomtien does have Gay Beach and a concentration of gay bars if that is the action you are looking for.

Look at some maps of Pattaya-Jomtien area.

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

* Make sure your visa allows for a 2 months stay.

Mentioned in this post
Jomtien Beach
Jomtien Beach
Pattaya, Thailand
Pattaya
Pattaya
Chonburi Province, Thailand
Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Condo rent for 2 monts

Thank you for this infos. The GP rooms are more or less what I expected. However, I will first view the place before contracting.

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Condo rent for 2 monts

I am grateful for your suggestions.

Action: near to restaurants, public transportation, services, etc. This will help to save time. I am the owner of a 1 year multiple entrance visa... best,

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
17,600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Condo rent for 2 monts

One year visa then you should have no big rush to jump into any lease. Get a feel for the area and then decide where to stay. Perhaps stay a few days Pattaya City area and a few days Jomtien area for a test.

Read the FAQs on the side for some help with baht buses. Quite a few posts for how to use baht bus transportation from Jomtien area to Pattaya City area or vice versa. For me, I have more things that I can walk to in Pattaya City area.

Good luck.

Mentioned in this post
Pattaya
Pattaya
Jomtien Beach
Jomtien Beach
Pattaya, Thailand
stockport
Level Contributor
2,450 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Condo rent for 2 monts

Best you look for condos when you are there, then you know what you are getting, and can agree a price

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Condo rent for 2 monts

Well, hotels are relatively expensive during the high season. I found a place at soi 15 and decided to live 3 days there and, if no mayor disappointment, will stay there until the end of the first set of months in Pattaya. What is the best selection of public transportation within Pattaya? This trycicles on the street are looking cheap and aceptable during the dry season.

Mentioned in this post
Pattaya
Pattaya
Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
17,600 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Condo rent for 2 monts

Hotels with all the options you want might be more expensive but a simple room with TV, A/C, clean sheets and towels plus free wifi might fit closer to your budget. Forum search will give you some cheap hotels with A/C and private toilet.

-

See FAQs on the side for baht buses on Pattaya forum.

Look for Top Questions then click on "Getting Around."

(FAQs may not show on a phone.)

Edited: 13 February 2017, 07:19
Mentioned in this post
Pattaya
Pattaya
9. Re: Condo rent for 2 monts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 June 2017, 10:05
10. Re: Condo rent for 2 monts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2018, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Jomtien Beach
Recent Conversations