We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry

Cumbria
Level Contributor
42 posts
287 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry

Hi there,can anyone recommend a cheap laundry service,wash and iron. By the kilo. Near Centra by Maris Jomtiem or near the night market in Jomtiem. Hotel service is too expensive!!! Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
17,768 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry

I know where there are lots of cheap laundry services in Pattaya City but can't recall Jomtien locations. When you are away from the hotel area ask some of the stores where they recommend.

Go on a laundry hunt when you are out wandering around. Seven Eleven type stores available for small cheap bags of detergent for washing small stuff in your room.

Hop on a baht bus and use a laundry in Pattaya City. Forum search will give you several posts.

Good luck.

Mentioned in this post
Pattaya
Pattaya
Chonburi Province, Thailand
Jomtien Beach
Jomtien Beach
Pattaya, Thailand
Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry

Hi Sheila,

If you need to ask in Thai , laundry is " Sak Pah". " Where is?" = " Yoo Tee Nai ? "

So you could ask " Sak Pah, Yoo Tee Nai, Kha?".

As you may know Kha is a polite word you put on the end of a sentence , and it can also mean " yes".

Cumbria
Level Contributor
42 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry

Thank you so much for your advice. I will try this out. Thank you

Cumbria
Level Contributor
42 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundry

Thank you so much. We have found one on Soi 7 in Jomtiem. Thanks for your advice.

5. Re: Laundry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 04 February 2018, 12:03
Edited: 04 February 2018, 12:03

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Laundry

Glad you found one , if I need to find one anywhere I just take the laundry in bag and ask at local shops , when I point to my laundry and get directed

How is the Centra Maris ?

Reply to: Laundry
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jomtien Beach
Recent Conversations