We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ex pat condos

wales
Level Contributor
270 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
ex pat condos

hi all found some fab condos jomtien beach condominiums offered by ex pat condos site has anyone booked with this company i have never used them before are they a reputable company ???

9 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
409 posts
1,348 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ex pat condos

I just saw complaints topic down below in this forum .

I would suggest you to look at Airbnb instead to avoid such a problems...read reviews and check owner rating before make decision.

Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: ex pat condos

The post with the "complain" was taking down by the reviewer because of a libel/defamation case. It would be best for 0_Gyrfalcon_0 to take down/delete his post as well as there is no complain anymore. Thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ex pat condos

The post "warning about renting in View Talay 5 through Expat Condos" can still be found in the Google cache and provides some interesting reading. A good example why travelers are better off renting through airbnb or TA. Airbnb or TA would intervene if the property description is inaccurate or the services promised are not offered. And there is no risk to be sued by a host for a negative review.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,401 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ex pat condos

I take it thaistyle777 is trying to censor people's opinions, then? I can't find anything on the cache.

Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: ex pat condos

We booked through HL by TA twice in Thailand and dozens of times elsewhere. Fantastic!

Mentioned in this post
6. Re: ex pat condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 August 2017, 05:05

London, United...
Level Contributor
14,427 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ex pat condos

And out of the wood crawl the lice ..

kween's question was also going to entice them out.

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
523 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ex pat condos

Jomtien Beach Condominium is an old complex and full of vermin. Best to look elsewhere.

9. Re: ex pat condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 August 2017, 05:05

Reply to: ex pat condos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jomtien Beach
Recent Conversations