We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babysitter needed 6/22/18

NJ
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Babysitter needed 6/22/18

I'm looking for a babysitter to watch a sleeping baby Friday evening 6/22/18 in a hotel room. We will be attending a wedding at the Inn in Mystic. Anyone with suggestions? Is there a local agency I could contact? The only option I see if a babysitting website that charges a monthly membership fee.

Mentioned in this post
Mystic
Mystic
Connecticut
4 replies to this topic
New Jersey
Level Contributor
266 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Babysitter needed 6/22/18

Did you contact the hotel where you are staying? They may be able to provide you with information.

NJ
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Babysitter needed 6/22/18

I contacted the wedding coordinator who works for the hotel. Thanks!

Westport...
Level Contributor
206 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Babysitter needed 6/22/18

If the wedding planner can’t find one for you, call the stonington high school guidance office and ask one of the counselors for a recommendation. Also go on a website called Nextdoor and join the mystic site. You will be in the stonington side (not Groton) of the borough.

Mentioned in this post
Groton
Groton
Connecticut
Westport...
Level Contributor
206 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Babysitter needed 6/22/18

Second thought - call the office of the church where your friends are getting married, there may be a list of ready babysitters since so many people come from out of town for weddings. If they aren’t going to a church, call St. Patrick’s church in town

Reply to: Babysitter needed 6/22/18
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted