We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babysitter needed 6/22/18

NJ
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Babysitter needed 6/22/18

I'm looking for a babysitter to watch a sleeping baby Friday evening 6/22/18 in a hotel room. We will be attending a wedding at the Inn in Mystic. Anyone with suggestions? Is there a local agency I could contact? The only option I see if a babysitting website that charges a monthly membership fee.

4 replies to this topic
New Jersey
Level Contributor
315 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Babysitter needed 6/22/18

Did you contact the hotel where you are staying? They may be able to provide you with information.

NJ
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Babysitter needed 6/22/18

I contacted the wedding coordinator who works for the hotel. Thanks!

Westport...
Level Contributor
236 posts
56 reviews
3. Re: Babysitter needed 6/22/18

If the wedding planner can’t find one for you, call the stonington high school guidance office and ask one of the counselors for a recommendation. Also go on a website called Nextdoor and join the mystic site. You will be in the stonington side (not Groton) of the borough.

Westport...
Level Contributor
236 posts
56 reviews
4. Re: Babysitter needed 6/22/18

Second thought - call the office of the church where your friends are getting married, there may be a list of ready babysitters since so many people come from out of town for weddings. If they aren’t going to a church, call St. Patrick’s church in town

Reply to: Babysitter needed 6/22/18
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted