We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting KSC

Pennsylvania
5 posts
Visiting KSC

Hello,

My wife and I will be in Cape Canaveral on either Wed. May 5th 2010 or Wed. May 12th, 2010. This is a cruise stop with over 10 on shore hours. We want to visit KSC for the day. Question...There is a shuttle launch scheduled for Friday May 14th. If we attempt to make it Wed. the 12th, will there be mass confusion, less services at KSC, etc.? I'm just not sure if it would be better to be there on the 5th or the 12th. Thanks for any help.

Frank

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
872 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Visiting KSC

You will not have any trouble visiting KSC on a non-launch day.

If you have the opportunity to watch the launch, you should definately try to see it. They are great.

Pennsylvania
5 posts
2. Re: Visiting KSC

Thanks for the help,Island24. I was just concerned that it would be too hectic at the Center on the 12th. This is a cruise from Baltimore-Cape Canaveral and the Bahamas. On the 14th we will be somewhere around Freeport.

3. Re: Visiting KSC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2010, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Cape Canaveral