We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette April/May 2018

Denver, Colorado
9 posts
Save Topic
Bachelorette April/May 2018

I am planning my sister's bachelorette and trying to choose between Clw and St. Pete Beach. Does Clearwater have fun bars with good DJs and dancing?

Mentioned in this post
3 replies to this topic
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette April/May 2018

Shephards seems to be a popular choice for this sort of thing. You can stay right there but don't expect to sleep much.

Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette April/May 2018

Hey Brooke, Clearwater Beach is definitely a better option in my opinion. Everything is within walking distance which makes bar hopping easy to do. The crowd is also very friendly and chill. Shepherds is a good option as they have a dance club and tiki bar on site. If you looking for something a bit more mature, but still with live music and dancing The Palm Pavilion Grill & Bar is a sure bet. They sit on the sand which makes for a spectacular view as well. Best of Luck, Art

Mentioned in this post
Clearwater Beach
Clearwater Beach
10,221 Reviews
Clearwater, FL
Palm Pavilion Inn
Palm Pavilion Inn
262 Reviews
Clearwater, FL
Denver, Colorado
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelorette April/May 2018

Thank you! My friend's sis said the same thing, so we did choose Clearwater. Got a good deal on the Presidential Condo at the Wyndham. Can't wait!!! Definitely want to check out both places you mentioned. Thanks again!!!

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: Bachelorette April/May 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted