We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette April/May 2018

Denver, Colorado
9 posts
Save Topic
Bachelorette April/May 2018

I am planning my sister's bachelorette and trying to choose between Clw and St. Pete Beach. Does Clearwater have fun bars with good DJs and dancing?

3 replies to this topic
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette April/May 2018

Shephards seems to be a popular choice for this sort of thing. You can stay right there but don't expect to sleep much.

Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette April/May 2018

Hey Brooke, Clearwater Beach is definitely a better option in my opinion. Everything is within walking distance which makes bar hopping easy to do. The crowd is also very friendly and chill. Shepherds is a good option as they have a dance club and tiki bar on site. If you looking for something a bit more mature, but still with live music and dancing The Palm Pavilion Grill & Bar is a sure bet. They sit on the sand which makes for a spectacular view as well. Best of Luck, Art

Denver, Colorado
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelorette April/May 2018

Thank you! My friend's sis said the same thing, so we did choose Clearwater. Got a good deal on the Presidential Condo at the Wyndham. Can't wait!!! Definitely want to check out both places you mentioned. Thanks again!!!

Reply to: Bachelorette April/May 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted