We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette April/May 2018

Philadelphia...
9 posts
Bachelorette April/May 2018

I am planning my sister's bachelorette and trying to choose between Clw and St. Pete Beach. Does Clearwater have fun bars with good DJs and dancing?

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Bachelorette April/May 2018

Shephards seems to be a popular choice for this sort of thing. You can stay right there but don't expect to sleep much.

Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Bachelorette April/May 2018

Hey Brooke, Clearwater Beach is definitely a better option in my opinion. Everything is within walking distance which makes bar hopping easy to do. The crowd is also very friendly and chill. Shepherds is a good option as they have a dance club and tiki bar on site. If you looking for something a bit more mature, but still with live music and dancing The Palm Pavilion Grill & Bar is a sure bet. They sit on the sand which makes for a spectacular view as well. Best of Luck, Art

Philadelphia...
9 posts
3. Re: Bachelorette April/May 2018

Thank you! My friend's sis said the same thing, so we did choose Clearwater. Got a good deal on the Presidential Condo at the Wyndham. Can't wait!!! Definitely want to check out both places you mentioned. Thanks again!!!

4. Re: Bachelorette April/May 2018

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2018, 00:19