We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Grand

connecticut
Level Contributor
596 posts
Wyndham Grand

Decent rate on Groupon. Recent reviews not so great. I like that it is new and most of the hotels in Clearwater Beach seem older. Is the location decent? We are traveling without a car. Thank you!

nyc
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Wyndham Grand

That location is almost as good as the Hilton, but across the street from pier 60, the middle of all the action. So, great location!

New Braunfels, Texas
Level Contributor
323 posts
85 reviews
2. Re: Wyndham Grand

Second the above. Just passed it yesterday and it looks great. It sure stands out now as a new hotel on Clearwater Beach.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,867 posts
92 reviews
3. Re: Wyndham Grand

Good location, but just know it is not directly on the beach.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
19 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: Wyndham Grand

We are staying at the Wyndam now. It's located right near the Pier (I am literally looking at the Pier now from my balcony) really nice location.

We have stayed a the Hyatt, shepherds, Holiday inn, opal sands and the Wyndam. You can't go wrong with any of them. Depends what you are looking for. We never rent a car here...way too much trouble!

5. Re: Wyndham Grand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2018, 00:17