We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Timers to Destin- please help with condos/areas!

Boiling Springs...
Level Contributor
55 posts
20 reviews
First Timers to Destin- please help with condos/areas!

Hi All, We are planning on a visit to Destin in mid August for a week to celebrate our daughter's completion of Master's degree.(WOO HOO) There will 4 of us adults- myself, husband, daughter (24) and her bf. We are looking for a 2 br condo with ocean view, and on the beach- no road between, with good pools and amenities, tiki bar and pref, a location walkable to a few other restaurants/bars on beach. Budget is under $2000. I have looked at many condos but am just unsure about what area we would like most. We do like a little more laid back, esp. on the beach but I think our younger adults would like being close enough to some action, at least nearby. I would appreciate any suggestions, as the choices are overwhelming!

12 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
61 posts
19 reviews
11. Re: First Timers to Destin- please help with condos/areas!

You might want to look at Destin West Beach and Bay Resort across the bridge from Destin. 7 pools, lazy river, work out facility, and walking distance (5 minutes) to the Boardwalk with restaurants, etc. They also have full access to the pools, restaurants, and beach bar of the Ramada Inn next door.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,652 posts
145 reviews
12. Re: First Timers to Destin- please help with condos/areas!

Oh THAT'S what that place is called! Thanks for the info. We've never stayed on Okaloosa I'll have to remember that for the future.

Reply to: First Timers to Destin- please help with condos/areas!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Destin
Recent Conversations