We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo or House

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
5 posts
Save Topic
Condo or House

We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Destin (we've been 3 times in the past--haven't been for 5 years). We will have 3 families--6 adults and 5 kids. I have mainly been looking at homes (not beachfront--too expensive). Mainly in Miramar Beach and Crystal Beach area (although we are open to other areas).

I'm wondering if we'd get a better deal doing 1-2 condos or 1 house.

Also, if anyone has suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

With so many kids we don't want too much of a walk to the beach.

Private or community pool would be nice. We don't care to drive places, so we don't need walking distance to restaurants, etc.

Our budget isn't set...but really like to stay around $1000.00/per family=$3000.00 total, but under $4500 total.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mizzourahh

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
2,833 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo or House

There are lots of houses in The Crystal Beach area that should fit your needs and budgets.... You can even find some that are next door to each other and end up with 2 private pools, 2 kitchens, etc...

2. Re: Condo or House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2009, 22:17