We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

URGENT Inn on Destin Harbor

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oregon ohio
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
URGENT Inn on Destin Harbor

help!!! need the straight scoop on inn on destin harbor, lots of mixed reviews on the hotel sites, has anyone stayed since the renovation, we stayed at sea oats last year only complaint was the beds,one week out from ohio.

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
2,833 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: URGENT Inn on Destin Harbor

Do you want to stay on the Harbor or the Beach???

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,044 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: URGENT Inn on Destin Harbor

It would not be my first choice.

As Miramar Beach ask above, do you want to be on the beach? Inn at Destin Harbor has NO beach, it is on the harbor and you would have to drive to the beach everyday.

covington,la
Level Contributor
778 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: URGENT Inn on Destin Harbor

I agree. We stayed there for the Seafood Fest in Oct only for the location to the fest (no driving reuired) but for my beach vacation I think it would be low on my list.

Now the good points. Very pretty view over the harbor and onto the Gulf. Very nice staff. Free breakfast. Wine tasting?? pet friendly. People seemed to like the pool (very small).

4. Re: URGENT Inn on Destin Harbor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 20:18