We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to buy sand chairs

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to buy sand chairs

Even used? I know I have left my share, with permission of course, at the houses we have stayed in for the next set of folks 'cause there never seems to be enough room in the car to carry them home.

Is there a " bargain" place to buy some cheaply enough that we won't feel bad about leaving them in the garage for the next set of guests?

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to buy sand chairs

Wal-Mart, Dollar General, or one of the dozens of beach stores have them....

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to buy sand chairs

Yah, I know they are pretty much everywhere you go...just thought maybe someone knew of the cheapest.

I've had to spend on average 25 bucks a chair, and so getting 4 gets expensive. I know some beaches have kind of a "re-sale" shop for used beach items that can't make it home with the owners. Floats/coolers/chairs/boogie boards... Wondering if there is a place like that or somewhere that is significantly cheaper than WallyWorld, Fred's etc.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to buy sand chairs

But thanks for the reply! Don't mean to sound dismissive of it :-)

Tennessee
Level Contributor
936 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to buy sand chairs

Destin Goodwill. Also any thrift shop in the area. Check the phonebook when you get there.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place to buy sand chairs

Thanks ScubaGirl!

Maryland
Level Contributor
395 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place to buy sand chairs

There is a $5.00 beach store on 98 a few miles west of Sandestin that sits by itself. Looks like an Alvins but it's not It's on the north side of the road. They had beach chairs and everything else for the beach

7. Re: Best place to buy sand chairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 14:17