We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Gardens st Beachwalk Isle

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Topic
The Gardens st Beachwalk Isle

I'm looking for information on this location (The Gardens at Beachwalk Isle) we are scheduled to come at Easter and are a little nervous since we don't know anything about Univeral Vacations Realty, Inc. Ft. Myers. that we booked through.

uk
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Gardens st Beachwalk Isle

Hi can i rest your mind we have a villa at beachwalk isle and you will be blown away with the gardens at beachwalk they are a mediterranean stye condos with huge pool and spa,gym and lakes with fountains ,as for universal vacations they are the biggest and the best vacation rental bussiness in south fort myers the owner is english and has built up an excellent ,effecient and friendly company you will not be dissapointed,these condos are brand new last year and are really nice the shops are within walking distance across road,which is a nice thing in the USA.

Beachs are fantastic aprox 8 min drive to fort myers or 15 min to the exclusive island of sanibel and captiva,

if you req any further in you can contact me at rsrich2@btopenworld.com

Regards

Rich

fort myers
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: The Gardens st Beachwalk Isle

Gardens at Beachwalk are horrible. There is this old couple that walks around all day picking on anything that YOU might be doing wrong. They search for violations and if they find one they whip their camera out and snap away. It makes living in this community real unpleasant. Everyone here thinks these people need to get a life, dont they have anything better to do? Obviously not! The apartments/condos themselves are really not that great. No storage space!

I would not recommend this community to my worst enemy....trust me its that bad! And they have a major fire ant problem they get thru all the holes in the buildings and into your place....they are HUGE ants! They burrow their head into you when they bite.

I could probably go on and on why this place is so horrible......I wouldnt rent,buy, or stay here on my vacation. Its worth the time to find somewhere else!!

Good luck!

CT
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Gardens st Beachwalk Isle

We stayed a month this winter and met that old couple. He walks around with a long stick picking up debris in the morning and then riding his bicycle at various times during the day. She also walks around looking for things she can lecture you about. Someone was threatened with a fine for not parking between the white lines someone else was admonished for letting their dog pee on the grass (where are they supposed to go?). The renters we met at the wonderful pool were very friendly but this couple who patrol the grounds is enough to have made us to decide we would not come back here. We didn't see fire ants but small ants were in the condos. I would not recommend this complex.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
132 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Gardens st Beachwalk Isle

Are you talking about Beachwalk on 2nd Street in Olde Naples or somewhere else? Thanks!

denville, nj
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: The Gardens st Beachwalk Isle

I have been renting at The Gardens at Beachwalk in Ft Myers for a few years now and find that it is a very beautiful, friendly community. It is because of the strick rules and regulations and people enforcing those rules that makes this upscale community what it is. If you want to have loud parties all night, than The Gardens at Beachwalk is not for you, but if your looking for a quiet vacation in a tropical paridise with great amenities than this property fits the bill.

I will be back.

Toronto
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: The Gardens st Beachwalk Isle

We have stayed at Gardens at Beachwalk Isle and they are mediterranean stye condos with huge pool and spa,gym, a club house. Couple lakes with fountains.

The balcony of our condo was facing Gladiolus Street, which was very very noisy and unable to sit outside or have the door open.

Beaware that many condos do not have balconies.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Gardens st Beachwalk Isle

Any new renters been here lately?

We are booked for 2010

We will watch out for the neighbourhood patrol LOL

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Gardens st Beachwalk Isle

Update

we have been here for a month now ..nice location close to beaches, shopping etc..

Downside is the units have no storage in the kitchen & NO SOUNDPROOFING you can here the neighbours above & beside.

The traffic noise is very loud if you want to have the windows open.

If you are deaf or a very sound sleeper it may work for you

I cannot wait for the end of March so we can get out of here

9. Re: The Gardens st Beachwalk Isle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2010, 03:15