We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traffic update:

US
Level Contributor
499 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Traffic update:

Ok update is they have solid concrete median in middle of Estero....blocks people turning..from just below Topps to just befor junkanoos. So if you are on the ocean side, then you have to turn right to get on Estero south..if on bay side you have to turn right going north. There are some detours they let you go around a block and get back on opposite direction. Pain..slow at certain times. But in height of spring break for school aged kids. Should be better soon!! Hopefully!

7 replies to this topic
Ohio
Level Contributor
309 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Traffic update:

When you say "just below Topps" do you mean South or North of Topps? If North then do the barriers extend to The Neptune?

Thanks for the update.

north island
Level Contributor
407 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Traffic update:

Using the town hall web cam, I can see the jersey barrier extending north of Topps. How far north, I can't tell. That situation has got to be hurting Topps as no one traveling south can turn into their property from what I can see.

US
Level Contributor
499 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traffic update:

Sorry I should have been more specific. It has the concrete barrier starting just before Topps as you are going south.

US
Level Contributor
499 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Traffic update:

You can turn to Topps....but you have to go down to firehouse to detour. Then drive back...by then I'd go on to publix.

Edited: 29 March 2017, 22:17
US
Level Contributor
499 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Traffic update:

THe barrier starts between mango and chapel and goes to the red coconut rv park

Ohio
Level Contributor
309 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Traffic update:

I just checked the Town Hall webcam and it looks like the barrier is gone in that area.

Elwood, IL
Level Contributor
319 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Traffic update:

So glad those barriers are gone in front of Topps! I need to walk over there the Monday after Easter.

Reply to: Traffic update:
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach