We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring break

Blue Ridge, Georgia
3 posts
Save Topic
Spring break

Okay we are looking at coming down to ft.myers,and we have never been.I have heard bad about spring break crowds.can anyone tell me is the spring break crowd still there?we have 2 kids so that's why I'm asking..thanks

7 replies to this topic
Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring break

Full Swing right now.

Blue Ridge, Georgia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring break

Thank you so is all of ft.myers busy right now? Mostly i just don't want to be around crowds that are partying...

Ohio
Level Contributor
297 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring break

Wait until after Easter, the crowds will be gone.

Blue Ridge, Georgia
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Spring break

Thank u

US
Level Contributor
499 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spring break

A lot of places / condos book about 1 year in advance. Could be hard to find a place unless someone has cancellation. If you are flexible the last week of April or first weeks of may are awesome. No crowds, traffic better and no need for reservations at restaurants. Awesome. Just got back from FMB. Weather awesome, water beautiful...mid island not too bad on traffic...great trip!!! Can't wait to go back in a month or so!!!

Detroit MI
Level Contributor
90 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spring break

We are here right now and I don't think the crowds are all that bad. It's pretty family friendly as we are here with our children, as well. The teens have gathered on the beach in the evening but I haven't seen anything too obnoxious. The police are around and clear the beach by 11. Plenty of families here with young children. I have seen many vacancy signs in the condos. People cancel last minute.

Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
9,601 posts
2,907 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spring break

FT Meyers Beach (or nearby Sanibel) are excellent Family holidays.

Weather cooperating, your family will enjoy.

Reply to: Spring break
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach