We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas time in the area

Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Christmas time in the area

We will be visiting in the area for the Christmas holiday. Wondering about Christmas dinner availability. We will be at Diamond Head Resort (north part of island), but we are willing to travel a bit for a nice dinner. Nothing that calls for too fancy... just a resort-wear type place with good food. If you are in-the-know please give me some ideas. I very much appreciate your assistance!

Edelweiss Burger
$$ - $$$, Austrian, European, American
Heidi's Island Bistro
$$ - $$$, American, German, Austrian
jamesville ny
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas time in the area

Nervous Nellies and Dock Fords. Go to the top of the page and click on to restaurants you will find menus and reviews, Everything in FMB is casual.l

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
4,326 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas time in the area

Go to the FMB Trip Advisor and go to all restaurants, see which ones you like for Christmas dinner, most likely it is open Christmas. I would make a reservation way ahead of time.

3. Re: Christmas time in the area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2018, 00:17