We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all u can eat crab legs anywhere in FMB?

Level Contributor
261 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
all u can eat crab legs anywhere in FMB?

Does anyone know a all u can eat crab legs in the area?

Fort Myers
Level Contributor
386 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: all u can eat crab legs anywhere in FMB?

Yes. Maria's has all you can eat crablegs and all you can eat fish fry. I have had the fish fry and it is so good! The place is a small hole in the wall, but the food that I had was really good. It's on San Carlos Blvd. right near the Getaway Marina.

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: all u can eat crab legs anywhere in FMB?

Samantha - Does Maria's have the fish fry every night? I remember hearing about this place awhile back and they said it's a BYOB place?!

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: all u can eat crab legs anywhere in FMB?

Samantha - Does Maria's have the fish fry every night? I remember hearing about this place awhile back and they said it's a BYOB place?!

Level Contributor
261 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: all u can eat crab legs anywhere in FMB?

Thanks Samantha but I can't find Maria's on the internet. Do you know the location?

north island
Level Contributor
416 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: all u can eat crab legs anywhere in FMB?

Marias is on the right hand side next to the Marina as you approach the sky bridge towards the island (North end of the island). Don't blink, you might miss it.

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: all u can eat crab legs anywhere in FMB?

If Maria's is actually called "Maria's Backwater Bar & Grill," it's at 18500 San Carlos Blvd. Sounds like they may have a liquor license now (if it's the same place!)

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34231-d4022…

Fort Myers
Level Contributor
386 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: all u can eat crab legs anywhere in FMB?

Maria's Smokehouse is the official name of the restaurant.

Their phone number is (239) 466-9666

They still offer BYOB.

They closed the Maria's Backwater Bar & Grill (at least 3 yrs ago, which was right next door and owned by the same people)

All you can eat Prices:

Blue Crabs (soft shell or Maryland style) = $16.95

King Crab = $17.95

Snow Crab = $15.95

I think they do the fish fry daily since they always have the sign outside advertising it.

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: all u can eat crab legs anywhere in FMB?

Thanks, Samantha! The review about the "Backwater B & G" was just written 2 months ago, so they must've been talking about the Smokehouse. Thanks, we may check out the fish fry!!

9. Re: all u can eat crab legs anywhere in FMB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2011, 01:17