We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Agency

Boston
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rental Agency

Does anyone have experience dealing with Vacation Rental Pros? What was it like? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Agency

Im sure this is too late to be helpful to you, but we are staying in one of their properties now and will not be using them again. I have called no less than five times to report clogged drains in the both bathrooms of our condo. I have emailed customer service and gotten no response. When calling our property manager, it goes straight to voicemail. I've not gotten any action through their online maintenance reporting form. I finally just bought some Drain-O myself.

There are some other issues that I'd have reported if I'd gotten any response from the first five attempts. We are just sucking it up for now.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental Agency

We always use Royal Shell Vacations when we book and always stay in a villa named SunCatcher right there mid island on Fort Myers Beach. Always satisfied so we have never used any other rental agencies.

3. Re: Rental Agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2018, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach
Recent Conversations