We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminals & Heathrow Travelodge

2 posts
Terminals & Heathrow Travelodge

We have booked a BA flight from Manchester UK to LHR and then the Travelodge Heathrow overnight. In the morning we then leave with Thai Airlines for Bangkok.

Can anyone advise the terminals we fly in and out of and the best way of getting to the Travelodge. I never usually fly from London and was just going to fly from Manchester to London on the same day but the cheap £21 a night room at Travelodge and BA reward availability made it easier to travel the night before.

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
19,765 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Terminals & Heathrow Travelodge

Hi Phoebe. You have posted on the forum for the town of Heathrow in the state of Florida in the USA. If you look at the post under yours, you will see that it was done in July 2016 and was also a miss-post.

Heathrow Airport in the UK does not have a forum on Trip Advisor.

I would post your question on the Air Travel forum as I'm sure someone on there will be able to help.

The airline websites should tell you what terminals they use at LHR.

Edited: 13 January 2017, 06:17
Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
19,765 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: Terminals & Heathrow Travelodge

Hi again. I have just been on the Air Travel forum and it looks like someone might have copied your post from here and put it on there for you?

3. Re: Terminals & Heathrow Travelodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2018, 08:18
Get answers to your questions about Heathrow
Recent Conversations