We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

key colony point

havana, florida
4 posts
key colony point

My family and I will be arriving at Key Colony Beach and staying at Key Colony Point this June. Really looking forward to it. Second trip to the Keys. I would love to hear some feed back/review from anyone who has stayed at Key Colony Point. Thanks.

Cedarville, Michigan
Level Contributor
86 posts
1. Re: key colony point

Haven't stayed there yet but we will be the end of March for a week in a 3BD condo. We can't wait to get there. It looks like a really nice spot and a great area.

havana, florida
4 posts
2. Re: key colony point

We are staying in one of the 3 bedroom condos as well - I agree with you, looks like a great place to stay. If you don't mind, I would love to check back with you in late March/early April for a little feed back. ENJOY!!!!

Cedarville, Michigan
Level Contributor
86 posts
3. Re: key colony point

No problem, we are staying the week starting the 29th and we'll be glad to let you know how it was.

havana, florida
4 posts
4. Re: key colony point

Thank you.

Lombard, Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: key colony point

We stayed in KCP for the first time last year. We love it, very clean with friendly people. They handled customer service they way it should be. I shipped some fishing equipment down to the hotel. They were closed on Saturday, when the equipment would have arrived, but a staff person said she would stop by the office, pick it up and deliver it to my room so I would have it there on Sunday. When we arrived, it was waiting in my room. Having a washer and dryer were really nice, especially in the keys. You’re close enough to Marathon that the trip takes very little time. I really recommend this place.

havana, florida
4 posts
6. Re: key colony point

Thank you so much for responding to my inquiry. I have received only good reviews/reports about Key Conoly Point which makes me more excited about our trip in June.

Long Key
Level Contributor
43 posts
7. Re: key colony point

Key Colony is a really nice palce and yes they have very good services there. Have a great time everyone.

8. Re: key colony point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Key Colony Beach
Recent Conversations