We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

key colony point

havana, florida
4 posts
Save Topic
key colony point

My family and I will be arriving at Key Colony Beach and staying at Key Colony Point this June. Really looking forward to it. Second trip to the Keys. I would love to hear some feed back/review from anyone who has stayed at Key Colony Point. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Key Colony Beach
Key Colony Beach
Florida Keys, FL
Cedarville, Michigan
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: key colony point

Haven't stayed there yet but we will be the end of March for a week in a 3BD condo. We can't wait to get there. It looks like a really nice spot and a great area.

havana, florida
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: key colony point

We are staying in one of the 3 bedroom condos as well - I agree with you, looks like a great place to stay. If you don't mind, I would love to check back with you in late March/early April for a little feed back. ENJOY!!!!

Cedarville, Michigan
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: key colony point

No problem, we are staying the week starting the 29th and we'll be glad to let you know how it was.

havana, florida
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: key colony point

Thank you.

Lombard, Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: key colony point

We stayed in KCP for the first time last year. We love it, very clean with friendly people. They handled customer service they way it should be. I shipped some fishing equipment down to the hotel. They were closed on Saturday, when the equipment would have arrived, but a staff person said she would stop by the office, pick it up and deliver it to my room so I would have it there on Sunday. When we arrived, it was waiting in my room. Having a washer and dryer were really nice, especially in the keys. You’re close enough to Marathon that the trip takes very little time. I really recommend this place.

Mentioned in this post
Marathon
Marathon
Florida Keys, FL
havana, florida
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: key colony point

Thank you so much for responding to my inquiry. I have received only good reviews/reports about Key Conoly Point which makes me more excited about our trip in June.

Long Key
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: key colony point

Key Colony is a really nice palce and yes they have very good services there. Have a great time everyone.

8. Re: key colony point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Key Colony Beach
Recent Conversations