We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabana Breezes suites in KCB

Bennington in...
1 post
1 review
Cabana Breezes suites in KCB

Has anyone stayed there? Are the rooms nice, clean? Is it noisy with the Cabana Club and bar right there?

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,680 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Cabana Breezes suites in KCB

Good questions: I've not stayed at the suites, but I have walked by them.

EVERYONE who goes to the bar/restaurant walks right by the suites. I've walked by the rooms many times, and have always felt funny about gawking into the rooms.

I doubt that the rooms are real noisy, but the walking traffic could be a significant number. HOWEVER, just like a hotel room there are curtains that will close off the outside world from looking into your room.

The Cabana Club itself is not in very close proximity to the suites, and the nose there will be minimal.

2. Re: Cabana Breezes suites in KCB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Key Colony Beach
Recent Conversations