We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superbowl

Allentown, PA
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Superbowl

We are going to be in Key Largo for the super bowl and are looking for a friendly bar to watch the game. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
2,744 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Superbowl

Snappers would be my first choice, although, I am not sure where they are in the rebuilding process after Irma. They got devastated. If they're not ready, Jimmy Johnson's Big Chill is another option.

Florida Keys...
Level Contributor
2,238 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Superbowl

Snappers Turtle club where they had the big TV's for watching games was totally destroyed. They're currently rebuilding a big tiki hut in its place. I'd imagine they will rig something up for the Super Bowl, but the only bar currently open really only has a couple of small TV's. I would check with them rather than get there and be disappointed.

Big chill is definitely a good option, they have tons of decent size TVs in their inside sports bar. Can't remember if they show games at the outside tiki bar, but I think the screens out there are only something like 32 or 40"

My choice would probably be Sharkeys on the marina behind the Holiday Inn. It's a smaller place and not fancy by any means, but they have a huge TV outside on the patio, as well as a number of screens inside. There's a friendly locals atmosphere and I think you'd have a better time there.

Edited: 18 January 2018, 10:36
Reply to: Superbowl
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Key Largo