We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place to Stay Under $200

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
8 posts
Save Topic
Best Place to Stay Under $200

My wife and I would like to visit Key West 4 nights over a weekend (Thurs – Mon) in March & right now I’m seeing high rates the whole month. We are flexible on our weekends, but would like to find someplace under $200 that’s decent & within walking distance of Duval St. Please reply with any recommendations you might have.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
14,899 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Place to Stay Under $200

That's a tall order for March.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Place to Stay Under $200

Depending on the amenities you're looking for, you might want to look at the Angelina Guest House, l'Habitation, Southern Cross Hotel, Blue Marlin, Spanish Gardens.

I have stayed at the first two on that list, and know people who have stayed at each of the other three. All are reasonably rocked, clean and in Old Town

Keep us posted and good luck!

Key Largo, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key Largo
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Place to Stay Under $200

Oh, high season and a weekend. Spring break and Easter holidays. I think that will be quite a challenge.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,288 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Place to Stay Under $200

Definitely check out Angelina Guest House. We stayed at Angelina this past Easter weekend in a deluxe queen poolside room for $199 per night. We booked very last minute, so I was thrilled to find a room at that rate. They have rooms for considerably less if you book early. The location is good and they have a nice pool area.

http://www.angelinaguesthouse.com/rooms.htm

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Place to Stay Under $200

Angelina....we will be there

hope that doesn't scare you away :)

Level Contributor
141 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Place to Stay Under $200

Easter is April 20 in 2014 so maybe it won't be a challenge to find something in your price range for March.

conn
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Place to Stay Under $200

The Palms B & B, White st.

Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
84 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Place to Stay Under $200

expect to still pay premium prices in March..the rates go down after spring break and Easter until the rates go to the lowest point in Aug thru Oct which is the lowest rates for KW all year

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
4,625 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Place to Stay Under $200

I'd second the Blue Marlin which meets the requirements. However rates are between $230 and $250 depending which weekend in March. Under $200 will be a challenge. I see good rates for Pearl's B&B and Papas Hideaway at around 225 including taxes.

Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Place to Stay Under $200

We are staying at the key lime inn in 10 days for 3 nights average $180 a night