We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Septembr

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
81 posts
13 reviews
Septembr

I will arrive in Naples first week in September , i am wondering how is the water at that time, is it for swimming , is the colour turquoise , i know that could be some have rainfalls , but i think we could still spend some time on the beach.

Edited: 28 April 2017, 11:04
Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,232 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Septembr

September is our favorite time to visit Naples. No crowds or traffic. Usually the weather is great. Most afternoons around 3:00 you might see a shower or downpour but it passes quickly.

The water clarity last year was not great, more brownish than blue but still swimable.

Since this is still slow season, we did find alot of restaurants were closed for renovations.

Enjoy your vacation.

Mich
Level Contributor
194 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: Septembr

If wondering about the water temp for swimming...it will be perfect in Sept.

3. Re: Septembr

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2018, 01:19