We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ritz Carlton Naples questions

Morganville, New...
Level Contributor
100 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Ritz Carlton Naples questions

Hi, I have two questions about this hotel. Do they provide chairs and umbrellas on the beach? Or do I have to pay extra? I'm not talking about Cabanas, just regular beach chairs and umbrellas similar that they have near the pool.

Also, are there any non expensive breakfast options withing walking distance from the hotel?

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
847 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ritz Carlton Naples questions

Define "walking distance"? There is really not a lot within walking distance of the Ritz. I'm guessing a half hour walk would get you to Lulu B's diner at 41 and Vanderbilt which is reasonable. Be advised the Ritz is not by a lot of walkable things.

There are chairs and umbrellas on the beach at the Ritz and they provide them but not sure if there are charges for them.

Mentioned in this post
Vanderbilt Beach Resort
Vanderbilt Beach Resort
253 Reviews
Naples, FL
Morganville, New...
Level Contributor
100 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ritz Carlton Naples questions

Thank you! I meant more like across the street ;-). Based on the Google map, I see that the Beach Box Cafe is nearby? Is this place good for breakfast bites? I have a good deal on room rate, but I'm not sure I'm ready to spend about $80 for two on breakfast. I guess since we will have a car, we can quickly drive to the closest Starbucks or any descent breakfast sandwich place nearby.

I will call the hotel to find out they chair/umbrellas policies.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
847 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ritz Carlton Naples questions

Yeah you can easily drive places in a matter of minutes for breakfast.

Pt. Pleasant, NJ
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ritz Carlton Naples questions

The Beach Box Café is definitely an option for a casual breakfast - think breakfast sandwiches, bagels, pastries (not Eggs Benedict!) It is a 5-minute walk from the Ritz, but they don't open until 9 AM or so. Not an early bird place. There is also a convenience store on that same block if you want something light like a yogurt or pastry. We stopped there a few mornings to get coffee, the paper, etc.

We are big walkers and would think nothing of going on foot to Lulu B's but it would be a very quick drive. Joe's Diner on Rte 41 is also a short drive from the Ritz. (You can cut through Naples Park to get there, to avoid having to make U-turns on Rte 41.) And if you really want cheap and easy, there is a Burger King with a drive-thru window on the corner of Rte 41 and 92nd St.

Mentioned in this post
Joe's Diner
Joe's Diner
401 Reviews
Naples, FL
Naples
Naples
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Boston
Level Contributor
482 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ritz Carlton Naples questions

Beach box is good and there is also The Second cup in same spot as beach box for very good coffee smoothies etc

Opens at 8

You can walk up Vanderbilt to the shop and there is a spot there the fit fuel cafe(??

It's about 1.5 miles up

Mentioned in this post
Vanderbilt Beach Resort
Vanderbilt Beach Resort
253 Reviews
Naples, FL
Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
273 posts
482 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ritz Carlton Naples questions

Beach loungers are free, the beach umbrella costs $25 to hotel guests. Tons of free shade via umbrella or palm trees by family or adult pools. They have a light breakfast/coffee cafe near the lobby.

7. Re: Ritz Carlton Naples questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2018, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Naples