We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westwind Apts on Casey Key

Huber Heights, Ohio
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Westwind Apts on Casey Key

Has anyone stayed here recently? They seem to have reasonable prices and a great location. I just want it to be clean - Thanks - KIM

1 reply
Noblesville, Indiana
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Westwind Apts on Casey Key

Kim, My wife and I stayed there during spring break week last year and LOVED it so much that we are going back again this year! The building has only 6 units...if you can get a reservation...take it NOW! The location is excellent...quiet, yet close to many conveniences. They are directly on the gulf with a very nice area between the building and the beach. The three downstairs units are more convenient for beach access while the upstairs units offer a better view of the water...both are wonderful though. The owner lives nearby and the place is immaculate. The apartments have been in her family for many years and pride of ownership is quite evident. We are quite particular where we stay and this place is among our favorites!

Reply to: Westwind Apts on Casey Key
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nokomis