We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
538 posts
64 reviews
U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

I just got this in my email - hope someone finds it useful. It's for 2017 tickets

disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/…

25% Off Disney Tickets plus FREE Park Days

Buy your Disney Tickets now to save 25%. Plus, enjoy Free Park Days with Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Ticket for the price of a Disney’s 7-Day Ultimate Ticket giving you more time to enjoy a host of new experiences across the Parks, including Star Wars and Frozen attractions!

Our Ultimate Tickets include unlimited access to all SIX Disney Parks:

Magic Kingdom Park

• Epcot

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park

Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park

What's more, 2017 adult Ultimate Tickets now include Memory Maker4, making capturing your magical holiday moments easier than ever.

Plus, make the most of your time in the Parks with Disney FastPass+5, allowing you to reserve some must-do experiences before you even leave home.

Exclusively available to UK and Ireland guests, make guaranteed savings by purchasing your tickets before you fly.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

That's a brilliant offer unfortunately no use to us but hope they do similar for 2018. Thanks:):):)

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
20,110 posts
48 reviews
2. Re: U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

No mention of the dining plan in the accommodation discount - or did I miss that?

Edited: 15 December 2016, 17:26
Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
8,288 posts
83 reviews
3. Re: U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

It could be a good deal for some, but I just priced my weeks break for next year, which includes free quick serve, and I have paid £100 more, which is pretty good.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

I was just looking at the tickets only and their working out at over £100 cheaper per adult. I have a friend going in June so hopefully this will help her. We won't need tickets in Feb as son a cast member until June :):):)

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
150 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

I've paid the £200 deposit on my Disney holiday for the hotel & tickets do u think they will give me this offer if I ring them up?

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,359 posts
62 reviews
6. Re: U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

susie this deal has no free dining in it :)

Sarah if you've booked the free dining offer for next year, you'd have to cancel and rebook and would lose the free dining.

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,213 posts
20 reviews
7. Re: U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

I got this email too and am now debating whether to get tickets now or wait as we usually book our diy holiday in the summer just before we go. I have rough dates of when we usually go but that's all down to flights etc. Decisions decisions!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
11 reviews
8. Re: U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

We booked a hotel only next September for £644 and left a £100 deposit, if we ring will the let us have the offer? Thank you

pa
Level Contributor
55,168 posts
9. Re: U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

Sian, no harm in calling and asking. In the US many book and then Modify once an offer becomes available

If you have already booked the Free Dining Offer, compare the costs first, the Free Dining, depending on your dates, should be the better deal/bigger savings

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
11 reviews
10. Re: U.K. Travellers 25% off the 14 day ultimate Disney ticket.

Thankyou Partypa, we booked room only on the UK site, the price now for our dates is £525 or £545 with the deal so a saving of £100, will give them a call in the morning :)