We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants open on Christmas day ?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants open on Christmas day ?

Does anyone no if most of the reataurants are open on Christmas Day ?

We arrive late on Christmas Eve and therefor won't want to go to the Disney Parks but I had considered a trip to Seaworld - would it be better to eat in there ?

Ideally we would prefer to eat at Boston Lobster or Olive Garden or similar but not sure if they're open or if we need to make a reservation - I have tried open table but with no success !!!

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
3,225 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas day ?

Most larger chain restaurants will be open. You shouldn't need to make a reservation for Olive Garden, TGI's, or any of the chain steakhouses etc.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas day ?

Fabulous - thank you , my husband was worried he wouldn't get a decent meal on Christmas Day !!!!

wales
Level Contributor
144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas day ?

Hi Melsy Ibooked the Irish place Ragland rd their doing turkey with all the trimmings,I booked online. hope this helps

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas day ?

Oooh - that would make him happy !! can you send me the link please ?

Thanks Melanie

wales
Level Contributor
144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas day ?

just go to www.Raglanroadirishpub.com

6. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas day ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 01:28