We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disney christmas events

UK
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
disney christmas events

we have, today, booked to go to orlando, kissimee on 21st dec = 4th jan 2010. ! woop woop.

What I am after is finding out what events are on at christmas and what we need tickets for so that I can start getting them booked.

\we are staying in a villa and have a trail blazer "car".

My sister is flying out on or around boxing day to stay untill the end.

As regards the disney tickets the lady at thomson said wha the price of the ultimate tickets are at the moment for 2 adults and a child. She then went on to say that she will knock off £100 off them. Also, if any ticket reductions come in after now and before we have to book them we will get the "£1oo" honoured plus any more ticket discounts!!!!!!!!! So if anyone knows of ticket discounts please let me know as we will save money and any money saved just goes towards my 4 year old daughters holiday money.

We are chuffed and so excited but just want to get christmas festivities sorted then will be happy.

Also do you know if they do character breakfast on christmas day morning ?

Any help of links to pages will be most appreciated.

Kind regards

Magic Kingdom Park
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
pa
Level Contributor
54,436 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: disney christmas events

Well Done on Booking, Hooray ! you're going on Holiday :)

For Christmas events

www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/christmas_world.htm

For Reliable Discount Tickets

www.undercovertourist.com

Ticket Prices are Rumored to be going up beginning of August

All Character Breakfasts are available Everyday. Chef Mickey's I am guessing will be the hardest to get. You can make reservations 90 days in Advance so be on the ready on Sept 26th

For all Restaurants and Menus

www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining.htm

2. Re: disney christmas events

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2010, 03:16