We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone ever tried....

California City...
7 posts
Save Topic
Anyone ever tried....

Maggiano's Litle Italy. It is located at Pointe Orlando. I looked at their on-line menu but did not see any prices. I was curious about this place because we were given a gift certificate to eat there but it looks like a fancy place.

Thanks all.

Mentioned in this post
Pointe Orlando
Pointe Orlando
688 Reviews
Orlando, FL
texas
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone ever tried....

the portion sizes are HUGE. You will be able to easily split plates. it's business casual here in dfw area (we have a few) but I can imagine it being in a more touristy town like Orlando that you could get away with more causal for lunch and less dressy for evening. I bet you will see everything from khaki shorts to dresses.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,155 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone ever tried....

this is the take-out menue from their website which does list prices

maggianos.com/QTVR/…20Menu.pdf

denver, co
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone ever tried....

Haven't been to the one in Orlando, but the one here is Denver is really good. Portions sizes are big, but prices are not cheap, but not super expensive either. It is a very nice atmosphere, and I would probably not wear tank tops and cut off shorts or t-shirts, but I would be comfortable in casual attire. Nice jeans or nice shorts or skirt and polo shirt or blouse. I can't imagine they would refuse service unless you are pretty grubby.

It is definitly a place I enjoy for food, and If I were given a gift certificate, I would certainly give it a try. Notice on the carry out menu that a half order servers 8 - 10 people, so it is not that pricey. I also don't see a dress code on their menu, so I would not worry about it.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Denver
Denver
Colorado
4. Re: Anyone ever tried....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2010, 02:24