We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Currency

Swansea
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Topic
Crown Currency

Hi guys, i'm looking at buying my USD TC's from Crown Currency. I travel on the 23rd September and I can get a rate of 1.67 if I purchase the currency for delivery on 18th of September.

With five days to go - is this too risky? Should I go with an earlier delivery date with a rate of 1.66 seeing as there's no real difference in the rate? Has anyone else used them and are their deliveries timely?

Thanks guys x

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
510 Reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: Icon Orlando...
21 Reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
155 Reviews
from US$118.99*
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,832 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crown Currency

They deliver on the day they say they will- at least they have the last ten times I'ved used them.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crown Currency

To confirm Amanx's statement. I have used them loads and never had an issue. Always on time always the correct amount.

Swansea
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Crown Currency

Thank you both, i'll place my order today ;-)

Louise

Wiltshire UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crown Currency

We use them regularly and they have never let us down.

Regards

Fay & John

5. Re: Crown Currency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2010, 02:24