We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea World Lockers

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
atl
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sea World Lockers

Hi, does anyone know how big the lockers are at SW? Can you put a small cooler in them? thanks!!

Kristen

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,050 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea World Lockers

Don't know the size, but a potential problem is that you may not get through the gate/security with it depending on what you are trying to bring. They are probably the most strict about outside food and beverage and the lockers are inside the gates

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
23 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea World Lockers

I didn't use the all day locker but I used the 50 cent lockers by the roller coasters, and a small cooler wouldn't fit. I'm not sure if the all day lockers are bigger, though. I would suggest bringing a soft cooler so it can squish in and fit better.

We brought lunch to the park (sandwiches, chips, apples, etc) and bottles of water. When our bags were checked, it was not a problem at all.

West Kilbride...
Level Contributor
972 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea World Lockers

We used the lockers last year. If I can remember there are 2 different size of locker that you can rent. We got the small locker, and managed to fit in a smaller cooler as well as other bits and bobs.

We didn't have any issue bringing food into the parks, meaning we only had to buy drinks and ice cream. Much nicer than past food every day, and saved a fortune.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,050 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea World Lockers

Official policy...

"Dining, Food, and Beverage Policy

Restaurants and concession stands are located conveniently throughout the park. Large hard or soft coolers, glass containers, food, drinks and picnic lunches may not be taken into the park. Guests with special diets, baby formula or baby food may bring their items into the park."

www.seaworld.com/SitePage.aspx?PageID=130

5. Re: Sea World Lockers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2010, 00:18