We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess Tea Party

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
442 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Princess Tea Party

Just seeing if anyone has done the My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party.....Was thinking about booking it for my wife and five year old girl. Very expensive, so not sure it is worth it. If you have done it, did your child get dressed as a princess? What did parents wear?

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princess Tea Party

If you are looking at a less pricey option, my dd's and I did the "GardenView Lounge Afternoon Tea" at the Grand Floridian last year. Here's the menu:

http://allears.net/menu/menu_gft.htm

It's a lot cheaper and it seemed as if everyone was dressed up - my daughters wore dresses (they are 21 & 22) and I wore a nice top & dressy capris) - although I must admit I didn't see little ones dressed up as princesses, the little girl at the table next to us was thrilled to be there acting all grown up in her pretty dress with her mom, who was wearing a matching dress. I would think that a "princess" would get special treatment.

Edited: 15 February 2011, 15:57
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
18,913 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princess Tea Party

We did it once and I dont' really think it was worth it. We could spend a couple of hundred bucks better-just buy the doll and some princess items at one of the Disney stores and have the afternoon tea at the GF(which is really worth it,great pastries and champagne) or a Princess character meal(we love the Akerhaus meals).

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
10,867 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Princess Tea Party

Hope you saw my answer to your post (2/15), on the Orlando forum.

The "doll" is only available at the Princess Party. There are other DisneyGirl dolls, but not Aurora.

Edited: 18 February 2011, 17:34
carluke
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Princess Tea Party

hi there we r going to florida in sept and i was thinking about booking the princess tea party too, can u tell me how much it is and what time of day it is on because we live in scotland and i can't get that info online i would have to phone up to book it.

thanks michelle xx

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Princess Tea Party

…go.com/reservations/…garden-view-tea-room

You can book on line all details on above link :)

carluke
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Princess Tea Party

Thanks went onto site and i could book for afternoon tea but it said to book the princess tea party u have to phone them, which is a bit hopeless it's the same with the bibbitti bobbitti boutique I can't do that online either I have to call USA, if anyone has any info that would be great

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Princess Tea Party

OMG I've just seen the price for this $250 per adult and $100 for first child, $150 for second and more plus tax!!!!

http://allears.net/din/girlstea.htm

If you're happy to pay that I wouldn't worry too much about how much a phone call to book it would be !!! lol !!!

If you're there in Nov, pop into SSR and I'll put on a Princess tea party for you all for half the price !!! lol !!!!

carluke
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Princess Tea Party

OMG can't believe it's that much think I'll give it a miss lol what's SSR ?do u go to Orlando alot

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Princess Tea Party

SSR= Saratoga Springs resort. We go most years, sometimes twice :)

carluke
10 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Princess Tea Party

Not been to that hotel is it nice we're going to villa in davenport can't wait this is our 5th time love it