We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fairfield @ SeaWorld what is the continental brkfst like?

Boston...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
Fairfield @ SeaWorld what is the continental brkfst like?

Hello

Close to booking the Faifiled Inn at SeaWorld. The room includes breakfast just wondering what is offered. We are only going to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Univsersal so these hotel seems like a good home base for our short stay. Any info on the hotel would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
30,164 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Aquatica Orlando
Aquatica Orlando
6,932 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fairfield @ SeaWorld what is the continental brkfst like?

Have only stayed at other Fairfields's, so I can tell you what they offer...usually bagels, muffins, fresh fruit, cold cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, juices, coffee, tea. Sometimes I've seen pancakes & waffles, as well as cottage cheese. Hopefully someone on the forum has stayed at this location and can offer a more accurate list.

London, England
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fairfield @ SeaWorld what is the continental brkfst like?

Just been. As well as what was mentioned above, they definitely had two waffle makers, also something 'hot' each day, maybe an omelette, or boiled egg, sure I saw some bacon somewhere one day. All fine. Hate the polystyrene utensils, but you have to put up with that everywhere it seems.

Dublin
Level Contributor
108 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fairfield @ SeaWorld what is the continental brkfst like?

@LizzieD66 - did you go in to the SpringHill Suites next door Lizzie? Did any one look any better than the other?

Mentioned in this post
SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
SpringHill Suites...
1,404 Reviews
Orlando, FL
London, England
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fairfield @ SeaWorld what is the continental brkfst like?

We did walk in there a couple of times - they work together really. Springhill has a small Starbucks inside and also the concierge to book tickets/front of line passes for Seaworld etc is in the Springhill. Whilst at first glance the lobby looks slightly fancier at the Springhill, we thought it a bit noisier for breakfast than the Fairfield so were happy to be next door. They share all the same pool facilities. I gather the Springhill has bigger, slightly nicer rooms (judging by photos) but is pricier - that's why we went for the Fairfield.

Mentioned in this post
SpringHill Suites...
1,404 Reviews
Orlando, FL
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
30,164 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
Fairfield Inn & Suites...
1,512 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Dublin
Level Contributor
108 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fairfield @ SeaWorld what is the continental brkfst like?

Do you know if Fairfield do the Seaworld fast passes as well as Springhill. That'll be my main reason for choosing either hotel.

Mentioned in this post
1,512 Reviews
Orlando, FL
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
30,164 Reviews
Orlando, FL
SpringHill Suites...
1,404 Reviews
Orlando, FL
London, England
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fairfield @ SeaWorld what is the continental brkfst like?

Yes, they do - but there is a caveat that isn't mentioned on their website. They I think have 100 QuickQue vouchers to give out a day or something so it is definitely 'first come first served'. We read that as we arrived, and went over to the concierge to reserve our vouchers for the day we wanted to go to Seaworld, which worked fine. I think if you turned up to the concierge on the morning you wanted to go at 8.30 you might find those for the day had already gone, so get in there quick! You then give the voucher in at Seaworld and you get a wristband which is good for Manta/Kraken/Journey to Atlantis and gives you a free ride on the Tower and Paddle Boats I think.

The concierge is in the Springhill, operated by Expedia, working for both hotels.

Edited: 12 June 2011, 07:40
Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
30,164 Reviews
Orlando, FL
SpringHill Suites...
1,404 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Dublin
Level Contributor
108 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fairfield @ SeaWorld what is the continental brkfst like?

Great, that means you can get it a day in advance so? I thought it would only be on the day iykwim!

Brilliant, don't care which I book so, best rate will be fine!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fairfield @ SeaWorld what is the continental brkfst like?

Have stayed at Springhill in Orlando on occasion. As a personal preference I like Springhill for the space and privacy. Might be a little pricier than Fairfield, but you automatically get a suite, whereas at Fairfield you have to pay for upgrade to a suite. However, if space and privacy aren't a main concern...Fairfield's are quite nice.

Mentioned in this post
SpringHill Suites...
1,404 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
1,512 Reviews
Orlando, FL
9. Re: Fairfield @ SeaWorld what is the continental brkfst like?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 21:18