We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book the bibbidi bobbidi boutique?!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
How to book the bibbidi bobbidi boutique?!

Hi guys! my girls really want to be a princess for the day and just discovered the bibbidi bobbidi boutique! i reall yw ant to book it in advance, do i have to phone? as im located in portugal was wondering if theres any sites or other way to book now??

Thanks in advance :)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to book the bibbidi bobbidi boutique?!

…go.com/tours-and-experiences/…

Here's a link to the details. looks like you have to call

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to book the bibbidi bobbidi boutique?!

hi, this all i pulled up.i did not see a way to book on line,but maybe someone will know if you can book on line.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a beauty salon where little girls are magically transformed into little princesses at 2 locations: World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney Area and Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom theme park.

It's hard not to feel as happy as a princess in this charming little boutique, owned by Cinderella's Fairy Godmother and operated by Fairy Godmothers-in-training. The boutique offers multiple hair styles, nail color, make-up and a total package including Disney Princess costume and photographs.

Girls 3 years old and above can choose from 3 hair styles — Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess — in 3 available packages:

•Coach Package includes hairstyling and shimmering makeup — starting at $49.95 USD plus tax.

•Crown Package includes hairstyling, shimmering makeup and nails — starting at $54.95 USD plus tax.

•Castle Package includes the Crown Package plus the Imaging Package (one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" photos in a princess-themed photo holder) and complete costume of your choice with accessories — starting at $189.95 USD plus tax.

The optional Imaging Package includes one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" photos in a princess-themed photo holder.

The World of Disney Store location offers a wide variety of beautiful accessories — including ponytail hairpieces and tiaras.

The Knight Package

Boys over 3 years old have their own special, The Knight Package, which includes hair styling as well as a mighty sword and shield for $14.95 plus tax.

On September 19, 2010, The Knight Package replaced the Cool Dudes Package. Reservations for the Cool Dudes Package will be honored or Guests may choose to upgrade.

New Disney's Secret Star Makeover!

Be your own star, just like Hannah Montana, with a fantastic Disney's Secret Star makeover! Learn what's included in the makeover package.

Duration:

30 to 60 minutes

Price:

Ranging from $49.95 to $189.95 per person

Phone:

Call (407) WDW-STYLE or (407) 939-7895

i hope this helps a little..best luck!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to book the bibbidi bobbidi boutique?!

davsbabe that was the link I posted, no need to post the whole thing on here :)

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
243 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to book the bibbidi bobbidi boutique?!

You do have to call, there's no online reservations for this. Your girls will love it!

Have you considered a character meal after, such as Cinderellas royal table? If you go to the MK location of BBB this works really well,certainly a day to remember :-)

5. Re: How to book the bibbidi bobbidi boutique?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 09:17