We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantasmic Dinner package

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
619 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Fantasmic Dinner package

I notice that a couple of the restaurants offer a LUNCH package as well. Is this correct? I'm thinking this might be better as I want to go to HS early enough to get TSM fast passes. Then we'd be able to see the park, do the ride / have lunch and head back to the hotel for a swim/rest before Fantasmic. Is there a different line up at Fantasmic for dinner package guests?

pa
Level Contributor
53,725 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fantasmic Dinner package

Lunch is fine and would work well for what you want to do

There will be a separate line for the Package people ( Lunch or dinner, doesn't matter, all one line separate from those that didn't book the Package )

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
619 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fantasmic Dinner package

Thanks Partypa! I have booked Mama Melrose for 1:00 on April 23. This is an a la carte restaurant, correct? Or is there a special menu for the Fantasmic package? Does one pay more for the Fantasmic package?

pa
Level Contributor
53,725 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fantasmic Dinner package

When you booked, did you book the Package ? Did you click on " Dining Events" ? Just want to make sure you got the Fantasmic Package and not just a regular Lunch reservation

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
619 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fantasmic Dinner package

Yes, I did. And I just checked my printed confirmation to be sure, and it says Fantasmic Dining Experince.

pa
Level Contributor
53,725 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Fantasmic Dinner package

Oh good, just making sure

You can order a la carte off the regular menu

All this talk yesterday and today about Mama Melrose, goodness, wish I was there right now, yum :)

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fantasmic Dinner package

I think you made an excellent choice, as my wife and I have eaten lunch at Mama Melrose's numerous times at around 1:00, and it usually is not all that crowded, and it has never been noisy.

You also picked a great time to go to WDW, as the weather is nice and the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is in full swing then.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fantasmic Dinner package

By the way, here is Mama Melrose's menu:

wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm…

long island, ny
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fantasmic Dinner package

www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/fantasmic.htm

here are the prices for f! dinner/lunch pkg. On the dining plan, mama melrose is 1 credit and you get an app as well.

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
619 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fantasmic Dinner package

The details say "When you reserve this package, you dine at one of the Disney's Hollywood Studios restaurants who offer this option at a fixed price and are then given priority seating for that evening's performance of Fantasmic". Can you order what ever you want off the menu or are the choices limited? Why is there a price range?

•Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano (price range due to seasonal pricing)

Adults (ages 10 and up) = $35 - $38

Children (ages 3-9) = $13

What's the difference between $35 and $38? Do you get something extra for $38 compared to $35? What do you get for these prices - app/main/dessert?

The only menu links I can find give the a la carte prices - I don't see anything specific to the Fantasmic package for $35-$38.

long island, ny
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fantasmic Dinner package

We are using the f! pkg in 2 weeks. We are on the DP so it is just 1 credit for us.

But...from what I read...the price difference is due to the peak season mark up.

As for the food, you get to pick an app, entree and dessert from the regular menu.