We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

President's Week 2013

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,288 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
President's Week 2013

So did there end up being any discounts for Disney during this week?

Daughter and friends want to go next president's week, 2013 (two teachers in the group, figured maybe this week is better than Easter week, and summer is out because some refuse to go in that heat). Just hoping they'll get some kind of a discount. Thanks!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,935 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: President's Week 2013

I am sure our LA folk can tell you if it hits Mardi Gras like it did this year. That made this year a bit crowded. Mousesavers.com has the historical chart of discounts.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,288 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: President's Week 2013

Thanks, I'll check that :)

pa
Level Contributor
53,806 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: President's Week 2013

The Free Dining offer that had to be booked by Dec included the Saturday before President's week so as long as you had checked by then, you got the free dining for the length of stay. I think the whole week was blocked from the room discount offer tho

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,288 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: President's Week 2013

Either discount would be good, I just hope they can get something that would help.

5. Re: President's Week 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 December 2012, 18:35
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: President's Week 2013

Presidents week and mardi gras do NOT coincide this year, Mardi Gras is very early Feb this year, unlike the madhouse craziness of last year! Unfortunately I am not going back until next year (when mardi gras coincides with the beginning of spring break :/) But it should not be as crazy crowded this year.

7. Re: President's Week 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 05:17