We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 year old & cirque du soleil - la nouba

Glasgow
Level Contributor
143 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
5 year old & cirque du soleil - la nouba

Hi, just read about cirque du soleil. Never been before and just wondered if it would be suitable/ entertaining enough for a 5 year old boy? Thanks in advance, nicola

Horsham
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 year old & cirque du soleil - la nouba

Yes I would say so.

The first time we went I took my two little ones and they loved it.

You get to have a break half way through so that is a welcome break for them.

My advise is go for the cheaper seats, we have sat in cheapest and most expensive and would always go for the cheapest, much better view and high up, so you can see everything going on around you,

pa
Level Contributor
54,382 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 year old & cirque du soleil - la nouba

I agree. We have taken kids as young as 5 and they were mesmerized the whole time, they loved it :)

Catagory 2 seating is good. Don't go for Catagory 1, it is too close to the stage and you will end up looking up all night and leave with a stiff neck

Glasgow
Level Contributor
143 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 year old & cirque du soleil - la nouba

Thanks for your replays. Will now book, cheers nicola

Glasgow
Level Contributor
143 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 year old & cirque du soleil - la nouba

Sorry was supposed to say replies ;-)

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 year old & cirque du soleil - la nouba

We went to see LA Nouba a few years back. My heart sank when I saw that the woman behind us had two children, both under 5, both squealing and refusing to sit in their seats. I thought we could be in for a ruined evening.

From the moment the show started those kids were silent and completely absorbed. There's so much going on that I can't imagine your child won't love it.

6. Re: 5 year old & cirque du soleil - la nouba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 12:43