We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what can teens do?

6 posts
Save Topic
what can teens do?

I've read about teen nights at club la vela, but the latest information was from 2015. Can anyone please help me out regarding the teen nights at club la vela for 2017 in October?

Also, I've read most places require a license to rent a scooter. Can anyone give some activity suggestions for teens without licenses?

Thanks!!

NC
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what can teens do?

Unfortunately, there isn't much just for teens in PCB. We were there last month for a week and our 19 year old daughter didn't find anything to do for teens. They have a go-cart track, which the kids and hubbies did. There is also Pier Park, which is where most folks hang out in PCB.

Can't say much about the club. Our daughter looked it up, but decided not to go. She isn't into the party scene and the club wasn't for her.

You'll have a good time even without having things to do just for teens. If you are going to be with others (adults or someone with a license), they have outlet mall over in Destin, about 35 minutes away. We had a terrific shopping day there! :)

6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: what can teens do?

Hey thanks! I was unaware of the outlet mall in Destin. Thanks for the share :)

3. Re: what can teens do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2018, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach
Recent Conversations