We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit over New Years

Illinois
Level Contributor
208 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Visit over New Years

We plan to be in PCB with another couple from Dec 29 to Jan 3. We will be staying at the Majestic Beach condo resort.

It looks like we have made a decision on what to do for NYE but am wondering if any of you have recommendations for things to do while we are there.

The guys will probably golf one day. Are there fishing charters available during that time?

Best restaurants to visit?

It's been 15 years since I have visited the area so a lot has changed and I feel like a first timer again!

1 reply
Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit over New Years

Pier Park has lots of shopping if you want to shop while the guys play golf. Lots of restaurants there too. Firefly and Saltwater Grill are upscale restaurants but good food. The Blue Marlin is fairly new but we have not tried it yet. We love David's Snowballs. It is so much more than Snowballs. Authentic New Orleans food. My husband loves their gumbo. Of course there are the old standards that you probably went to like Schooners and Pineapple Willys. I am assuming these are open in the winter months but you might want to check their websites. Pier Park will be open for sure. We don't visit during the winter months so I hope someone else will post!

Reply to: Visit over New Years
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach