We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving to Panama Beach

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Driving to Panama Beach

Hi!

I will also be driving. We leave from Tampa the last week of November. We will be staying a few nights and are from Canada. What nice route to take and any good stops to visit on our way from Tampa. I know the drive is like six hours. Thanks

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
17,757 posts
115 reviews
1. Re: Driving to Panama Beach

You might want a stop at Lake Ridge Winery as its right along I-75 in Clermont. There are a number of antique shops along the way just north of there. Harrys in downtown Ocala is a good stop for lunch, Silver Springs is nearby if you want a short glass bottom boat ride. Decide if you want a slower scenic route by taking Hwy 19 or stick to I-75 and I-10. You can also take Hwy 27 as your route. Look at google maps or map quest.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Driving to Panama Beach

Thx!

3. Re: Driving to Panama Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2018, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach