My wife & I are planning to drive down to Panama City beach from Atlanta on Thanksgiving weekend. We would be reaching by 1500 hrs or so on Friday. So we get the friday evening, entire Saturday & start back on Sunday post lunch, say by 1400 hrs.
I am majorly into Wildlife (esp. Birds) & Nature photography, so St. Andrews SP is high on my list, and will spent early morning hours there on Sat or Sunday.
I am requesting help for the following:
1) Any must do beaches, basically from photographing sunset / sunrise / wildlife perspective?
2) Will the Dolphin watching tours operate in Nov end? I saw few but none of them operate during that period. If they still do, any suggestions? Will prefer smaller group ones ~6.
3) Any other parks we can visit to see & photograph birds? (note that we are not keen on visiting any zoo/caged environment)
4) We have shortlisted either Days Inn or Holiday Inn to stay, however would like to know if there are any hotels which would be less crowded, basically with less rooms & quieter place
5) and finally any must do places / local eating joints in & around Panama city.